Facebook/Insta Connected but Shopify Showing New "Facebook" Channel not Connected

LusherLeather
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Everyone;

We currently advertise on Facebook/Insta and have been for sometime. I can tag products on both channels and have a "View Shop" button on Instagram and  a "Shop" Button on my Facebook business page.

Yet... I have messages all over Shopify stating I'm not connected including when I  go the "Facebook" Channel, Product Pages (Sales Channels and Apps - left column), Home Page. Screenshots attached. 

I'd love some insight on this as I'm not sure if this means there is a new "Shop" we as Shopify Store owners need to set up for a new and improved shopping experience on these channels 🙂 but am concerned with possibly messing with current Facebook Ads / Tagging and "Shop Now" button on Facebook working/ Analytics. I have been searching for "new Facebook channel + Shopify"  for any word but haven't found any information.

Thank you in advance 

Product Page "Sales Channels & Apps"Product Page "Sales Channels & Apps"

Facebooknotconnected.PNGFacebookshopbutton.PNG

Replies 2 (2)

DougSirkoch
Visitor
1 0 0

I have a very strong feeling this is related to the iOS14 update that is rolling out. 

I have access to ~8 stores and they have all been disconnected in what seems like an overnight switch. 

I am trying to reconnect them through and having no luck. 

LusherLeather
Tourist
4 0 1

hmmm... it would be nice to hear from Shopify on this. I've tried contacting them but have to say since Covid I haven't gotten anyone on the line what actually knows anything, they used to be so helpful but now I get people who know less then me 'helping'. Let's hope we get some info soon 🙂