Why is my Facebook pixel showing incorrect domain on Shopify?

sassymombout
Tourist
10 1 0

I've recently run into an issue with my Facebook pixel. Recently, when I go to boost a post it will show that my domain does not match. Attaching photo so you can see what I mean

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 5.53.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-12 at 5.54.13 PM.png

For some reason, as you can see, in the second photo it lists my shopify store as the domain name(it wasn't like this before) and tells me I need to verify I have the correct domain in business manager. My domain in business manager is correct(sassymomboutique.com). I've spoken with Facebook chat and they advised me that I have 2 pixels on my website and I need to contact my web developer to have the old one removed. Well I am my web developer🤣. Yay small business. I've checked my theme.liquid file and there is no pixel there to remove. All my settings on shopify are pointing to the right pixel and ads manager account. I'm at a loss on what to do. I saw another thread where someone had the same issue and it was resolved but there was no info on how besides they hired someone. Does anyone have any insight on how to fix this?
Other info, I switched from Woo to Shopify so not sure if this is having some affect or not.

Replies 0 (0)