Facebook Sale Channel: Purchase Event firing Twice

TuanVu
3 0 0

I'm using facebook sale channel to track purchase event on my store, but in facebook ads analytics all purchase are duplicate, in real on my store order are a half compare with event purchase on facebook ads analytics, any one has experience with this problem?

0 Likes

Hi @TuanVu ,

Have you checked your events on the checkout page using Facebook Pixel Helper? It might be that there are 2 purchase events triggering and you simply need to delete one. 

However, duplicate conversions from Facebook can happen in many situations. For example, customers that refreshed the checkout page, clicked and/or viewed more than one ad in the attribution window and the list goes on... It's quite a known issue that makes it hard for you to really measure your advertising performance and ROAS accurately.

We developed on AdScale a report that helps you to eliminate the double conversions by connecting the conversion ID directly to the Shopify Order ID, and this can detect duplicate conversions on Facebook  & Instagram, or even cross-platform between Facebook & Google. This way you can get the real picture of your advertising performance!

Amit_Roznak1_0-1616417822034.png

AdScale is the best way to advertise on Facebook & Google because we use the power of your store data (that they don’t have) to run highly targeted ads and get an average ROAS of 10X.
0 Likes
rijulsoni
4 0 0

Hi, the earlier purchase event that I set up was reported to be set incorrect. So i setup a new through Event Setup tool. Now, upon checking in the the Facebook Pixel Helper, it is showing me 2 purchase events being fired - one that was setup recently using the Event Setup tool and the older incorrect one - set up manually. 

I want to remove the manual one but how do i friggin do it?? I tried to find its code in the theme.liquid file but couldnt find anything. Please help out, would be greatly appreciated!!!

0 Likes