Facebook Sales channel issue! Help!

Highlighted
2 0 0
When I try to connect my store, it repeatedly says I don’t have admin access to that Facebook account although the Facebook account says I do have admit access! Help!
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 8 27

Hey, there.

This is Ren from the Shopify Support team. I'm sorry to hear you've been running into a connection issue getting Facebook up and running in your admin. Here's something you can try as a general fix though please let us know if after these steps your issue doesn't resolve.

The admin role can take anywhere up to 7 days to propagate on Facebook's end and if you attempt to connect the sales channel before the admin role can propagate, it can run into some issues getting established. Let's go ahead and reset everything to have a fresh start at giving the account a chance to propagate.

Step one: Confirming the admin role of the page you want to connect. Head to your Facebook and click Settings > Page Roles and scroll to be sure you are listed with the admin role. 19-10-rxsm0-rtt8l

Step two: Remove Shopify Business Integrations which may not have recognized your admin role yet. From your personal account, click the dropdown arrow on the top-right, then Settings > Business Integration and put a check mark on Shopify, then click "Remove". 

19-11-kxhxq-h1qx0

Uninstall Facebook Sales Channel to reset the connection: From your admin head to Settings > Sales channel and click the trash can icon for Facebook. 

19-12-6ck89-j42qd

Once the above steps are complete, please allow between 24 hours to 7 days for the admin role to propagate. At that time, please reinstall the sales channel and try to connect the corresponding page again. Again, should these steps not result in a resolution please reach back out!

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
2 0 0
Hi! After giving this plenty of time to do as you instructed, the problem still isn’t resolved!
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 8 27

Thank you for the update! Please check your inbox and we can move forward to the next level of support to try and resolve this for you. 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes