Facebook Shop Incorrect Price

8 0 0

Hi,

I’ve just synced my Shopify to my Facebook Shop but the some of prices aren’t correct. Some are showing at half the retail price (I’m assuming it’s pulling cost price) and some are just a few pence out?

I haven’t changed the prices at all. I installed the Facebook Channel on Shopify today to manage FB and Instagram together and it disconnected my Facebook Shop Channel, could that be hindering? Please help!

Thanks

Heather (www.organisemymakeup.co.uk)

0 Likes
2 0 1

Any luck with this? Mine are wrong too 

0 Likes
8 0 0

Nope! Unfortunately I’ve had to remove my products from the Facebook channel as I can’t find a solution. I contacted a Shopify expert who said it wasn’t possible to override

0 Likes
2 0 0

I'm having the same issue! That's so frustrating!

0 Likes
2 0 1

Mine are also wrong. Facebook seems to be pulling 2 prices through - the actual price in a "Sale price" data field (not displayed) and a "Price" data field that doesn't seem to exist anywhere in my Shopify catalog! Any pointers much appreciated

1 0 0

Hey guys, I think I have found a solution.

If you are importing your product form Dsers or Oberlo (really dont know for this second one); but when you do it, there is a section called "COST", that is different to "PRICE".

You have to delete the info when you import it OR delete from shopify products section. Will post an image.

1.  In shopify product section go to edit 
    1.png

2.  In my experience, the price showing on facebook was the marked in the red square, so delete it, and the price will update.

2.png

Sorry for spanish version of shopify, hope it helps.

Regards,

F.

0 Likes