Facebook has stopped synching?

Highlighted
3 0 0

I was connected to my FB page from the start until one day I noticed it had disconnected? I try to reconnect it, it confirms I am connected then I receive a notice that I need to confirm permissions? 

I can't get past this point now?

Has anyone seen this before?

Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 3.56.25 PM.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
349 42 55

Hey, @beYOUtifulC!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out to us here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

I have some troubleshooting steps here that should help you reconnect your Facebook sales channels and accept the permissions. 

1. Log into the store with the Facebook page you want to grant permissions to.

2. Go to settings > Business integrations (https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools)

3. Remove the integration that is giving the error - Shopify marketing.26-41-q0v86-117r2)

4. After removing the integration, log out of Facebook

5. Log back into Facebook on a private browsing window (like incognito in Chrome) to rule out a cache issue and go to Shopify and attempt to reconnect the Facebook page

6. You should be prompted to enter your password for Facebook

28-05-fnbl3-6zgpo

7. After entering the password, you need to verify it's your account, click `continue as...`

8. On the next screen, you should be able to select `choose what you allow` to confirm the permissions you're granting. Confirm all is selected.

28-03-dqitd-rw3mg

I hope this helps but if you have any difficulties be sure to let me know! 

Speak soon. 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
3 0 0
Thanks for the tip but sadly it didn’t work.. I am seeing the same messages?

0 Likes
3 0 0

Here are screenshots of what I am seeing..

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 3.24.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-27 at 3.24.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-27 at 3.24.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-27 at 3.24.32 PM.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
349 42 55

Hi, @beYOUtifulC!

Sorry for the delay, I have been out of office. Did you complete all the steps above? Them screenshots indicate that you just tried to connect the sales channel again. You will need to remove the integration with Shopify as listed above and reconnect it to refresh the system. This has worked for others in the past.

Can I clarify what browser are you using? I recommend completing the above steps in the Google Chrome browser.

Let me know how you get on.

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes