Why wasn't my Facebook Commerce Account approved for Shopify integration?

farmhousefairy
Tourist
4 0 2

HI i am currently building a new store and I tried to integrate Facebook in readiness for opening and it wasn't approved....the following message 

Your Facebook Commerce Account wasn’t approved

Facebook has flagged your account because it doesn’t comply with their Commerce Eligibility Requirements. Your shop won’t be visible to customers on Instagram or Facebook until your Commerce Account is approved.

I think it may be because I have a password in place until it's built or could it be that I haven't loaded enough stock? Anyway now Facebook has hidden my page from searches ...great for when you are due to launch a business and build up your social media. Can anyone please help. What do I do now?

Thanks

Replies 3 (3)

Cangaroo
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello, please, could you just answer me if you solved this problem? And if you solved it, how? Right now, I am facing the same issue, and I have literally no idea where is the problem.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

farmhousefairy
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi yes I did solve it. It was just because the store was password protected. It's a pain but I had to wait till. I was open. So the few minutes after I opened I applied again and within a few hours was approved. Hope it will be the same for you. Good luck 🤞 

wotta
Tourist
5 0 3

Hopefully, this will work for me. Pretty sure I had a password protected store when I applied too.

Business Owner.