Facebook keeps disconnecting from Shopify

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
256 18 41

Hi, @Kiko90

Thank you for reaching out. Please follow all of the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the thread above, and let me know if you still experience the issue. Thanks! 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi I'm having this problem as well which prevents my Instagram from being able to connect and tag products.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
256 18 41

Hi, @Shanii

Thank you for reaching out about that. Please follow all of the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the above thread, and let me know if you still experience the issue. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 6

Hi @Brie tried all your steps, nothing is working. Would be great to get some help. Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@Brie I am also having this same problem. 

I tried your suggestions multiple times to no avail!  Can you please connect it through the backend?

Can you please help me.

Kinds regards 

Ishan

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I tried this and I now have a blank window for the facebook terms and conditions in Shopify.  The app reappeared in my business integrations in Facebook but when I try to connect the my page in Shopify, I'm being asked to accepted FB terms and conditions, when I do, I'm prompted to log in then1.PNG2.PNG i get a blank screen.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
256 18 41

Hi, all! 

@Bram1987 and @Ishan22 - Thank you both for trying those troubleshooting steps! I'll have to authenticate your accounts so that I can have our team reset your Facebook connection from our backend. I've just sent you both an email, so if you'd like to reply there I can get that started for you.

@Keepsake - Would you mind trying the connection using a different browser or an incognito tab to see if you experience the white screen there as well? 

Thanks everyone!  

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi Brie, Below is what Facebook Business Support advised. 6.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
256 18 41

Hi, @Keepsake

Thanks for the screenshot! Are you getting the white screen when trying to reconnect the account after their instructions, or before? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We are have the same issue. Facebook page keeps disconnecting. We are also using Instagram shopping so am reluctant to delete FaceBook. If you're able to contact us with a solution we'd be grateful. Thank you

0 Likes