Facebook keeps disconnecting from Shopify

3 0 0

Same problem, please help, I've tried connecting/disconnecting/connecting from mobile, and no matter what I do it disconnects within minutes

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 13 20

Hi, @CastleFace

Thank you for reaching out about that. Have you tried the troubleshooting steps listed above? If not, please try the below steps, and let me know if you're still unable to connect your Facebook sales channel: 

• Delete the Facebook sales channel again (in your admin under Settings > Sales Channels > click the trash icon). 
  • Remove Shopify from your Facebook Business Integrations here (select Shopify > Remove). 
  • Log out of Facebook. 
  • Reinstall the sales channel and try to connect (click the + button beside "Sales Channels" on the lefthand side of your admin, select Facebook, follow the prompts). 

Let me know if you're still having trouble. Thank you! 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Visitor
3 0 0

I am also having this same problem.  Tried your suggestions a few times to no avail!  Help me please!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 13 20

Hi, @Funnyfarmer

Thanks for reaching out and for trying the steps above! The next step would be to have our technical team reset your Facebook connection, and I'd be happy to have them do this for you. Keep in mind that if you are using the Instagram sales channel, resetting your Facebook connection will delete any existing Instagram product tags that you currently have. If that's okay, let me know and I can get that process started for you. Thanks! 

0 Likes
3 0 0
Hi, that’d be great, please reset whatever connections and we’ll go from there. Thank you.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 13 20

Hi, @CastleFace

Thank you for following up. I'll just need to verify your account details first - I've just sent you an email, so if you'd like to respond there that would be great! 

0 Likes
Visitor
3 0 0
Thank you so much if you can help with that reset. I do not have an IG
shop channel.

Still trying to learn the app and this was quite frustrating. Thank you
for reaching out to me before I gave up!
0 Likes
Visitor
3 0 0

Yes please help before I give up on this!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 13 20

Hi, @Funnyfarmer

You're very welcome! I'll need to verify your account as well, so I've just sent you an email. If you'd like to respond there, we can get started. Thanks! 

0 Likes