Facebook keeps disconnecting

2 0 0

Hi, I've been trying to connect my FB page as a channel in Shopify, but every time I refresh or after 2 minutes it says that my account has been disconnected. I've tried on my mobile app and on the desktop but it keeps disconnecting my account. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
110 15 18

Hi, @!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Facebook connection. Are you still experiencing an issue? If so, could you kindly pass along a screenshot of the error message you're seeing in your Shopify admin?

Can you also try accessing your Shopify admin in another browser, ideally Google Chrome, to see if the issue persists from there?

I would love to take a deeper look into this for you. Looking forward to your response.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Rose, 

Thanks for answering, yes I'm still experiencing issues with my Facebook connection. I've tried to accessing through Google Chrome and the Shopify Mobile App and it keeps disconnecting my account. Here is the screenshot of the error.

IMG_1888.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
110 15 18

Hi, @Danielacaz 

Thanks for getting back to us and for sending that screenshot. 

I would like to take a deeper look into your account to see how we can solve this disconnection issue.

I will be sending you an email shortly so we can touch base there.

Cheers! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have been having the same problem for months now. I've tried connecting using different browsers and within the minute Facebook and Shopify are no longer connected. Can someone help me fix this issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
110 15 18

Hi, @SanQ!

Thank for reaching back out to us. 

Back on February 21, 2020, I sent an email to you and it seemed like the issue was resolved. I'm sorry to hear the issue is persisting.

I would like to take a deeper look into this for you. Can you confirm by sending a screenshot that you are still seeing the same error message when connecting to Facebook? How long did the connection last before you experienced an issue?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

0 Likes