Facebook now requires my domain to be verified. To do this, they suggest making changes to the <head> code. How can this be done technically? I cannot find the <head> in the code. Please give step by step instructions.
Solved! Go to the solution
Hi Glezant! Hope you are doing well!
Select the desired theme, click on Actions > Edit Code and look for the layouts folder and inside there will be mainly files such as theme.liquid, password.liquid, gift-card.liquid, etc. Each of them has a <head> tag, then do what you need using Facebook instructions. You need to apply your changes to all layouts.
Hope this helps.
This is an accepted solution.
Step by step:
1. Open the code editor https://prnt.sc/129k6v4
2. Open the Layout folder https://prnt.sc/129k7j4
3. There is will be such files as theme.liquid, password.liquid, gift_card.liquid, etc
4. Open one of the layouts, for example theme.liquid https://prnt.sc/129k8jh
5. In this file search for a </head> and put your code above this tag https://prnt.sc/129kad8
6. This you need to do for all your files that inside Layout folder.
But before making changes, please make sure you back up your theme(just duplicate it before changing).
I hope I have explained it clearly and this will help you.