Tira here, from Shopify.
Thank you for your question and these details. I appreciate you troubleshooting this on your own.
It sounds like you want to show your updated products on both your Facebook and Instagram pages. Is that correct?
I've seen this happen before with some merchants and we have seen that republishing the products to the sales channels has helped. Can you try republishing the products to Facebook and Instagram? To do this, you can follow these steps:
- Login to your Shopify Admin
- Click on Products
- Click on the product you wish to edit
- Under the Product Availability card click on Manage
- If the checkbox next to "Facebook Shop" and "Instagram" is checked off, uncheck the box
- Click on "Save" at the top
- Go back to the product, and click on the checkbox next to "Facebook Shop" and "Instagram" to add a checkmark to the box.
- Click on "Done" and click on the "Save" button at the top right of the page.
Check out our help docs for the full steps to do this, here: Manage product availability. You can also do this in bulk with multiple products by following the steps here: Using bulk actions in your Shopify Admin.
After completing these steps, your products will be published and update.
Let me know if this helps!