Fed Ex Shipping options not listed in cart during checkout

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 8

This started May 12, 2020, possibly earlier, but I noticed it when a customer on West Coast (we're in Delaware) ordered something and asked if we 'had any cheaper shipping (than Priority Mail); Turns out the FedEX Ground option, which has been integrated and working for over a year, just does not appear to the customer when shown different shipping options. I did the following:

1. Checked all config and settings for shipping carriers.

2. Disabled and re-set up the Fed Ex under the integration part of 'settings' for shipping. It shows up and tests as working. 

3 I ran a test order from a test address I use for west coast and the FedEx Ground price and option do not appear.

I've sent an email support request, but I thought I'd post here too. Also, I use shippo to create labels and it interfaces with FedEx to make labels fine, so it seems to me that the issue lies in the Shopify somewhere.

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you ever find a solution to this?  I'm having the same issue, I can get 2 day to show, but not ground.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 8

This is an accepted solution.

It was some sort of integration issue, probably at server level, something between Shopify and Fedex, and nothing to do with my settings. What I did was totally take off the Fedex options and completely re-did the set up. While the answer I got from Shopify support was basically "not problem here", within an hour of my submitting support request, and my re-doing the setup, FedEx options came up fine. Good luck.

0 Likes