Feedburner will not accept my blog URL

GSol
Excursionist
22 0 3

I am clearly doing something wrong.  Feedburner does not recognize my blog URL, (http://trulyatl.myshopify.com/blogs/home-staging-and-housewarming-gift-ideas.atom).  Only the code appears in Chrome when going to that link while Firefox returns a message reading, "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."

What should be entered into Feedburner?

Thanks

Replies 2 (2)

Julie
Shopify Staff
1109 106 368

Hi, @GSol!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Based on our help documentation on advanced blog publishing, the .atom URL you are using looks correct, so this might be a problem on Feedburner's end. Have you checked in with Feedburner on this?

Since Feedburner is a third-party service, I recommend checking with them. Unfortunately, Google is no longer supporting Feedburner, so you can get help over in the Feedburner Help Group.

I'm curious about your plans with Feedburner. Are you trying to have customers subscribe to your blog? If you can share a bit about what you're looking to achieve, I'd be happy to explore some alternative solutions with you. 

Looking forward to your response!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

GSol
Excursionist
22 0 3

Thank you for your reply.  I'm always pursuing reputable backlinks and have had success in that area in the past with Feedburner.  I'll be moving on now but I do appreciate your help.

Thanks.