Filrer a research within a collection

Jessy-clothes
Explorer
46 1 11

Hi,

Is there a way to filter a research within a collection ? I use Plak theme, I have a sidebar filter on collection pages which is great, but I don't have it on the search page.

for instance, if some is on best selling collection and would like to search (tshirt), he could search that keyword within this collection, is there a way to do it ?

Thanks in advance

Jessy

0 Likes
Nancy_Drake
Trailblazer
162 9 16

Hello @Jessy-clothes 

Does it look like this store https://usf-vertical.myshopify.com/collections/men-shirts  You can try Ultimate Filter & Search that have filter sidebar on the search page and search box on the collection page. The strong point of this app is showing the matching variant image with search terms and filter selects. It's crucial for an apparel online store to display the matching variant image with users' search term and filter selection. When they want to buy a "blue shirt" they will not waste their time clicking on the red or white shirts on the results.

0 Likes
Jessy-clothes
Explorer
46 1 11

Thank you, but i'm not looking for an app, apps slow down the site speed and this was the reason i switched to Plak theme

0 Likes