Fix horizontal scrolling from site-header

DiveDown
3 0 0

Hey Community!

I have a weird problem. In mobile view of my website www.divedown.de you can scroll to the right side starting from the header. As soon you move down it's not possible anymore. It is really disturbing and I want to remove the goddamn scrolling issue. Trying it for 2 days now and im getting very frustrated...

Unbenannt1.PNG

0 Likes

Hello @DiveDown,

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

@media screen and (max-width: 481px) {
.mob-header .notification__message span {
    white-space: break-spaces;
}
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
DiveDown
3 0 0

You are a legend! I Appreciate the fast help! 

0 Likes

@DiveDown,

Thanks

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Phantomised
2 0 0

where do you put this code?

0 Likes

@Phantomised 

1. In your Shopify Admin go to online store > themes > actions > edit code
admin-page.png
2. In your theme.liquid file, find the </body> (press CTRL + F or command + F on Mac)
3. paste the code right above the </body> tag.

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Add a slider to product page images: Minimal theme | Debut theme | Brooklyn theme
◦ Contact: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes

@Phantomised Let us know if you managed to fix it please.

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Add a slider to product page images: Minimal theme | Debut theme | Brooklyn theme
◦ Contact: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes
ADTUK
1 0 0

Hi 

Ive got the same mobile scrolling issue as this on my site https://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk/ and Ive tried all these fixes but none of them have worked. 

Any other ideas? 

Any help gratefully appreciated 

Kate 

0 Likes