Fonts do not change

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I tried to customize my theme, fonts in particular. For the first day it was all right, but on a next day new fonts appear for just one second and then kind of updates to the different ones. So, for the past few days I am unable to change the fonts for heading menu and for products when they are appearing on collections and on product page.

I heard there is a way to change it via coding, but I am not an expert in this. Hope someone can help me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
105 16 20

Hey @exumator 

Eunice here from Shopify. Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community! 

It sounds like your browser is playing tricks on you. I'd like to see if clearing your cache and cookies would help here. Sometimes our browsers hold onto old information if we don't clear them regularly. If you're not sure how to clear yours just click here for a tutorial

When our browsers hold onto information they get confused when new changes are made. In this instance, your browser looks to be recognizing the original font rather than the one you replaced it with.

Let me know how you get on with this. If clearing the cache and cookies doesn't fix the issue please respond here with the theme you're using and we'll dig a little deeper.

Cheers!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have the same problem. Followed our instructions but did not work. Can you help me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
105 16 20

Hey, @yerks88 

I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to fix the issue by clearing your cache and cookies, there may be an underlying issue, so let's investigate. Please respond to the questions below:

1. What is the name of the theme you're using? 
2. Have you installed or deleted any apps recently?
3. Are you able to replicate the issue on any other device?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Good day,

Answering your questions below:
1. I am using lezada theme that I downloaded recently.
2. I did not much in apps at the moment
3. I tried to do it on the phone. But still same problem

Hope you will help me to sort this out
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
105 16 20

Hey, @yerks88 

Thanks for confirming those for me.

Being able to replicate an issue on more than one device confirms this is likely to be a theme issue, rather than a browser issue.

The support that you receive depends on who made the theme. I wasn't able to find the Lezada theme on the Shopify Theme Store, so in this case, I recommend reaching out to the company/person you purchased this theme from for assitance. 

Cheers!

0 Likes