Frozen Account Unaccessible Domain

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hello!

I have recently transferred my domain (unveiled-me.com) to Shopify.
I've used it under the trial version and I do not plan to open a store at the time being but I would like to keep my domain active.
I have already 14$ to complete the process of transfer, but now that the trail has expired, it seems that I can't access my domain and manage it. 

May you please advise.

Thank you.

BR,
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
910 56 113

Hi there @Faroukbj!

Don here from Shopify.

In cases like this where you are no longer using the Shopify store you have attached a domain to, it would be necessary to transfer this domain away to another provider of your choice.

Due to restrictions applying to all domain purchases and transfers, you would need to wait 60 days after the domain was last registered or transferred before it would be possible to do so. 

If the domain in question was not verified via email when you transferred it in, you may not be able to receive emails to any address associated with this domain, and so would need to have the email address on the account changed over securely by our Accounts team.

I will shortly email out to the address we have on file for your account here, so if you get this email we can proceed okay from there, and if you do not you would just need to contact us via our support site instead (as they can verify your identity using other methods not available to us here).

Keep an eye out for that email from me in the coming moments, and if you don't see it show up in that email address' inbox you can proceed to contact our support via live chat, email, or where available you can request a callback.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes