Fulfillment in progress

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am using the Pixels app on Shopify and I just recieved an order. I tried fulfilling the order, but the status of the order only says "in progress." I contacted Pixel's technical support and they told me they encountered an error:

1) Please use only A-Z in your SHIPPING COMPANY or leave it blank.

Until I can fix this error I can't fulfill any orders by Pixels. I have no idea where on my website to go to fix this error. The Pixel's technical support team is out of office now and I wish to fix this problem as soon as possible! Please someone help me with fix this!

Thank you!

Irene Cabal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2472 129 406

1) Please use only A-Z in your SHIPPING COMPANY or leave it blank.

And where is that shipping company data, is this an entry made with the app, or shopify information entered into product information, or the store settings?

Was there a setup for a custom fulfillment service, or products created with a fulfillment service besides shopify?

This may also be "shipping carrier" in different places.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

The pixel's techincal supporter has stated:

"Please login to your Shopify store and fix the order from within your store.  Once you fix it, the new order information will get sent to us automatically within minutes.  If there is still an issue, we'll send you a follow-up e-mail to let you know.  Otherwise, the order will move to production, and we'll update the status of the order within your store."

I've been looking for this "SHIPPING COMPANY" all day. I have no idea what the technical supporter is talking about.

I have never added a custom fulfillment service. If the supporter was referring to the "shipping carrier", am I suppose to delete USPS as my carrier?

Thank you for your response!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
662 78 109

This is an accepted solution.

Hope this is resolved with address change.  The earlier address was too large and their app couldn't process it. Thanks

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in
Highlighted
1 0 0

Is there anyway I can receive your help with confirming that my orders from my customers have been sent to print melon for production, packaging, and shipment? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
662 78 109

@jack-cook-llc  if you are asking me, please send me personal message from profile along with shop url

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in
0 Likes