Ghost Currency Issue

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, So I have this major issue on one of my stores where the currency is showing in Euros but the stores default currency is U.K Pounds, there was a currency app previously installed but that since has long been removed and all associated code so there is no reason why this should be happening? I've had Shopify support investigate and try and fix this several times along with the Team from the Bold Currency Converter who also did everything to no avail so the issue remains that my store's currency remains in Euros. I've even tried checking incognito thinking maybe it might be browser/cache associated or something but no it remains stuck on Euros so I am desperately calling anyone out to please help if they can as this has been going on for over 1 week now and it's killing my store's sales and conversions and customers are complaining, being the U.K brand we have just had Brexit and the last thing people want to see is the Euro sign which is an immediate deal-breaker and could end being fatal for our business if not fixed urgently. 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 1 1
Highlighted
2 0 0

My theme already has that option built for a currency switcher so its not that.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
70 5 12

Hey there @Zaqi 

Happy to take a look for you if you like.  I do not charge for consultations.  Feel free to email me if you like.  Lots of experience on ripping apart themes to find broken code and such.  Feel free to shoot me an email if you would like.  digital.reincarnation@gmail.com

0 Likes