Gift card

Solved
Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

How to set up a gift card? How to put the gift card in the header? www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
573 45 130

Hi, @TheStripesInMe!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Thanks for sharing the link to your store. To clarify, are you referring to the Gift Card menu item you've added here?

20-08-karvy-j2m94

If so, it looks like this menu item isn't linked to anything. What you'll need to do first is activate the gift card feature and add a gift card product if you haven't done so already.

Once the product has been created in your Shopify admin, you can then connect it to the "Gift card" menu item in your store's header. To do this, you'll just need to head to Online store > Navigation > Main menu > Gift card and edit this menu item by selecting Products > Gift card in the Link section. With that complete, you should see that the "Gift card" option in your main menu directs customers to your gift card product page, where they can view your gift card denominations and purchase them. 

If you want to learn more about the gift card feature, I suggest checking out our frequently asked questions about gift cards, where you can find more information on issuing, managing, and redeeming gift cards. 

How do you plan on promoting your gift cards? I'd love to hear more about your business plans and any marketing strategies you may have! 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

MY QUESTION WOULD BE IS HOW TO LINK THE GIFT CARD IN THE HEADER?  HOW TO SETUP UP A GIFT CARD?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
573 45 130

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks for following up.

Above, you'll find links that outline how to create a gift card and how to link the gift card to your header. Both of these help docs are quite helpful and will walk you through the entire process step-by-step. For your convenience, I've hyperlinked these help docs in this message as well. 

Once you've had a chance to review them, let me know if there's anything in particular that you're having troubles with!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes