Google Search Console Sitemap Coverage - Product pages excluded

Highlighted
4 0 0

I have submitted my sitemap to Google search console and it says Success, 116 pages.  However when I select Coverage it says 101 pages are excluded.

These are my product pages, which are rather important to be searchable. I currently have coverage of Collections but not individual product pages.

It has been more than a week so I am not sure if they are not yet crawled for some reason. When I click on an individual product page it says discovered not currently indexed, and sitemap N/A

any suggestions?  As you can see I built 100 product pages that I would like people to find!

Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 9.06.13 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Did you block the pages in your robots.txt file? If you ever block the pages, Google will not index them.

Usually, it takes a few days to 3 - 4 weeks for Google spider to index your page. Right now, I am researching to use Google Indexing API in my app to help merchants. 

SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I think the issue is that the menus are linking to collection pages rather than product pages. 

I have found some possible fixes and will post reply if they work. This seems to be an issue with the template/theme if so.

thank you

0 Likes