HELP! Basic question about to connect my Shopify store to Facebook page shop,

Faylu
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello friend, 

I am trying to add Facebook as a sales channel to my Shopify online store, I've successfully connected to my Facebook page, however there is no automatic pop up allowing me to connect to Facebook Business Manager (see screen below 1).

I've subsequently clicked into create Business Manager, however it seems suggesting I already have a Business Manager created. I've then logged into my Facebook page, it suggests I've had a Business Suite ( Business Manager is the old version). 

I am bit stuck here in finishing connecting Shopify store my Facebook page, can someone helps to advise what should I do?

Thank you heaps 🙂

Screenshot 1:

Untitled picture.png

Screenshot 2

Untitled picture 2.png

Replies 3 (3)

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @Faylu!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for outlining your concern for us here in the Shopify Community.

There are a couple of reasons we might see this error code coming from Facebook when trying to connect there, but the next steps available to you now would be the same.

This is often due to restrictions put in place by Facebook and is not something we can edit from here in Shopify.

Luckily, you will still be able to proceed here just by using an existing Business Manager or by creating a new one directly on Facebook itself.

This should allow you to proceed and connect your Shopify and Facebook accounts.

Would you be setting up a store for the first time or have you been selling elsewhere or as part of a different venture?

Let us know if you have any other questions about using Shopify here at all!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PoojaSharma
Tourist
9 0 1

Thanks for your reply..

Thanks & regards

Poojasharma
Hearing clinic
Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi again @PoojaSharma!

Don from Shopify once again.

You're very welcome!

Let us know here if you have further questions about how to get the most out of your Shopify store and account.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog