HELP: Can't Change Currency after I made my first test-sale

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

HI I noticed a few oher users with the same issue - only the admins seem to be able to change currency so can you guys please help me out by making my store USD. Something went wrong with the import and the actual prices you see on my shopify (www.shapeoffire.com); let's say it says $260 AUD, but it should actually be $260 USD; so please when you change it back please make sure it doesn't reverse convert the amount 260 to something lesser - am I making sense? I had to put my shop under construction becasue I don't want anyone buying and paying the wrong amount and I couldnt find anywhere a contact form or a ticketing system - is this forum really the best way to get help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

you just need to contact support and they will change it for you

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

there is physically no way to get through - it keeps looping back to the page where you can select community or help centre - all support links that used to work now don't work unless you have one I couldnt find?

all roads take me back in a loop here as a logged in user:

https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/questions

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

I literally just tried and got though to live chat...

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 14.25.37.png

Click contact support then follow the steps....it ask you to type in your question to see if it has already been answer, but just keep clicking though and you will eventually get though to a live chat option.

Here's the path you have to take

Help Centre> Contact Support> type in your issue to the search bar > (it will give you some answers) scroll to bottom and click “get help from shopify support team” > then click CHAT WITH US

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

Actually this link should take you directly to chat lol- https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/chat

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

thank you!!! Lifesaver!!! :)

0 Likes