HELP: Customizing Vantage Theme 7.2

Highlighted
15 0 0

Hi all and to anyone who can help.

1. I need assistance with left aligning my columns on my mega menu. Currently they're shy of being centred.
  2. Is there a way I can widen the space on my columns without the titles getting cut up and starting on a new line? Shown in image
  3. I'd like to remove the reviews section entirely on product pages to have a more streamlined look. The review section also pops up for some products when on quick view.

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 9.31.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-11 at 9.40.13 PM.png

Joanne

0 Likes
Astronaut
1126 190 228

Hello,

Thank you for your question. 

Please share your store URL, page URL and also password (if your store has one), I'll help you out to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

Thanks so much for reaching out!

link miloandarya.com

password: gautse

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1126 190 228

1)

1. In your Shopify Admin go to online store > themes > actions > edit code
2. In your theme.liquid file, find the </body> (press CTRL + F or command + F on Mac)
3. paste this code right above the </body> tag:

<style>
ul.nav li:hover div[id*='menu']{
    justify-content: flex-start !important;
}
</style>

3) I didn't find any reviews in there, I reckon that you managed to get it removed; or did you mean the tab called "reviews'?

2) would require a more complex custom code. If you'd like, I'm available for hire - I've been hired by dozens of people in this very forum and recommended by precisely 24 of them (you can read their reviews about my work on my business facebook page here)

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes