HELP: Liquid error on all pages below products

Solved

Hi there - really hope someone can assist.

This code "Liquid error: (product-grid-item line 82): Could not find asset snippets/judgeme_core.liquid" showing on all pages below products.

I tried to remove all code and snippets with "judgeme" in as I removed this app and didn't want it possibly slowing down my site unnecessarily, but I think I might have deleted snippets I shouldn't have.

I really need assistance asap please!

My store is www.allaboutthatwine.co.za

0 Likes
Visely-Team
Shopify Partner
1837 210 421

This is an accepted solution.

The error tells you exactly where the error is. It looks like you have removed some assets that belong to JudgeMe review app, but the reference is still there for collection grid items.

What theme are you using? You should have some lines in your snippets/product-card-grid.liquid that contain judgeme, you can try removing those lines. Make a copy of your theme before adjusting anything.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog

Hi Sergiu

Thanks for the response.

I use the minimal theme.

I found the lines I missed with judgme in product-grid-item.liquid, which seemed to have done the job.

Thanks!

0 Likes
ANDREACS90
4 0 0

Dear Visely-Team I was having the same problem. Thanks to you I solved it.
But an error still appears on top left corner of my page an error saying: Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/judgeme_core.liquid

I cannot find anymore "Judgeme" in the snippets/product-card-grid.liquid section.

Also, I can still see a star rating of "Loox" on only one product after having removed successfully all the other Rating stars from the rest of my catalogue.

Could you help me find a solution?
Thanks Community 

0 Likes
Visely-Team
Shopify Partner
1837 210 421

@ANDREACS90 what's your store URL?

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
ANDREACS90
4 0 0
I managed to remove the error , re-installing the app judge.me so that re-created the folder that was missing.
But I now can still see this start rating from LOOX review application under my products:

And I would like it to be removed , as also everything that has to do with judge.me application so that I can speed up my store.

Thank you for you help
0 Likes
ANDREACS90
4 0 0
0 Likes