HELP ME REMOVE RANDOME RATING STATS UNDER EACH PRODUCT.

Helpme466
3 0 0

I removed every app related to reviews yet theres still starts under products, I want to get rid of it 

0 Likes

Hi, probably some code is still there in your theme.

In order to possibly help the first thing you have to do is share your shop URL.

• If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ to Accept Solution
• Press Like, if the answer was helpful
• Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development, optimization and consulting. You can hire me here.
0 Likes
Helpme466
3 0 0

animechimp.myshopify.com you can see stars under product

0 Likes

Ok, I see that there is still some code there related to App Opinew Product Review.

Since you are using Debut, or a modified version of it, you need to remove some line of cose from the file collection.liquid in Sections folder of your theme.

Search for the following block and remove or comment everything that is defined in the block

<div class="opinew-stars-plugin-product-list">
</div>

e.g.

{%- comment -%}
<div class="opinew-stars-plugin-product-list">
</div>
{%- endcomment -%}

• Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development, optimization and consulting. You can hire me here.
0 Likes
Helpme466
3 0 0

dont see that code I did command f AS WELL

0 Likes

Hi, I saw that you were able to hide the reviews by disabling the plugin.

Be careful that you still have some code inside the theme, some related to Opi New Product Reviews and also other code related to Judge.me Reviews both on collection pages and product pages.

It could slightly slow down your website.

Regarding OpiNew, sorry I posted the wrong file. For Debut please search inside the following files

Snippets -> product-card-grid.liquid
Sections -> product-template.liquid
Sections -> featured-product.liquid

0 Likes