HELP)) My admin page is not loading for few days

claritytea
1 0 0

Hello,

I've been trying to load my Shopify admin page. I can only load "home" tap if I'm lucky enough.

ALL the taps in admin are not really working.  It always shows the message below:

" The settings list (or any tap) isn’t available right now. Check back later."

Does anyone face the same issue? 

Luckily, my shop is still working. But I'm in urgent need of changing something. 

PLEASE HELP. Thanks a million.

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
723 39 225

Hi, @claritytea

Rae from Shopify here. Thanks for letting us know about the error you're receiving. 

Which device are you using to view your admin when this error shows up? Have you tried using both a computer, and a mobile device to access your admin? If so, does the same error appear on both devices?

It's also important to ensure you're using a supported browser when visiting your Shopify admin. If you're already using one of these browsers, I recommend clearing your cache before accessing your admin again, or using Chrome Incognito mode instead. 

In addition to the steps above, trying out a different internet connection, or resetting your current connection can also be a helpful step to take to resolve errors like the one you're seeing. 

However, if this troubleshooting doesn't help fix things on your end, can you please reply back to me here with a screenshot of the specific error message you described? That way, I can help look into this further. 

I hope to hear back from you about this soon! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes