HTML error found - Broken HTML has been detected in your theme's code

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello! I am getting the following error on the "home page" dash page (does not load on any other dashboard screen) and no errors on the actual store --  FYI - I'm using the Motion theme: 

HTML error found

Broken HTML has been detected in your theme's code.

Usually, the errors tell me where the problem is -- would this error only be on the "theme.liquid" page? 
I contacted shopify and they told me it's the theme and to contact the theme maker -- which I did. Still waiting for them to email me back. 

Any assistance on what I may be looking for? I'm seeing a lot of red text - but nothing stands out immediately.  Perhaps I can't see the trees for the forest.  Here's a screenshot - 

Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 12.15.17 PM.png
Or is there another page I should be looking at? The error message is really frustrating - The only thing I did was I added the shopify reviews app and deleted another review stars on product pages. I feel like I deleted a tag somehow when I deleted the review app code to show up on certain pages. Other than that... nothing else has changed. I don't want to reset to an older version after making design changes. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated! 
0 Likes