Screenshot_2019-12-04-05-14-12-501_com.shopify.mobile.png

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1704 181 503

Hey there, @rads091 

Bo here from Shopify Support!

Looking at this I believe it could be resolved by rolling back the file that is affected. 

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Karl_J
Shopify Partner
65 8 40

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @rads091!

By the looks of things, there is a slight issue with your theme that should be looked into by your theme developer. Your theme developer would be most familiar with the code of your theme and would be best suited to answering questions regarding this.

Alternative solutions for developers:

• Check the image-with-text-overlay.liquid file to ensure that all tags are opened and closed correctly
  • Check the image-with-text-overlay.liquid file to ensure that there are no redundant HTML tags in your content

You can navigate to your code on desktop by going to Online Store Actions Edit Code and finding the correct file.

Hope this helps!

Karl Jones | Team Lead, Technical Support, Shogun
Get in touch: support@getshogun.com | Try Shogun Page Builder for Shopify for FREE!

If you found my answer helpful, please mark it as the solution!
Theshoebandit1
1 0 0

Hey Bo, I tried that and my products are still not loading. Any other way to get the original code for that a specific section?

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1704 181 503

Hey there, @Theshoebandit1 

If you have a Shopify Supported theme I would recommend downloading a fresh copy of the theme from the theme store. Once you have the fresh version of your theme in your admin you can click on Actions > Edit code beside the new theme. Go to the file that you need to replace and copy all of the code from it. Then, go to your live theme, open the same file and replace it with the code you have just copied. If you have any trouble with following any of these instructions, or, if it does not fix the issue I would recommend reaching out to Support directly. We’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

If you are using a third-party theme I would recommend reaching out to the theme developer as per this guide. Shopify Support will not be able to assist with a third-party theme. 

As this is your first post in the Shopify Community I would like to welcome you! Welcome! I would recommend reading our guide on getting support from the Shopify Community here so you are best equipped when looking for support through these forum boards. I would also recommend taking a look at our introductory guide to Shopify here in our Help Center. The Help Center is packed with brilliant resources on everything Shopify-related to help you get started. 

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes