Harmonized System Code Variable

Dan_Redhead
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi

This might be a quick one but I am trying to add HS Tariff Codes & Country of Origin to the invoice template.

It is not shown as an option in the liquid variable reference list.

Can anybody help please.
As GB has now left the European Market we are required to quote this information on packets sent around the world.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dan

Replies 5 (5)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

Hi @Dan_Redhead ,

Welcome to the Shopify forums!

We suggest you see this thread for assistance, should you need a more hands-on approach do let us know! We'll try to help as much as possible.

Cheers!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com

Mauli_mea
4 0 0

Did you get a workaround on this? The other article you were referred to didn't look like much help?

Dan_Redhead
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi

Sorry no updates.

Just processing manually which is a shame as the database holds the code.

MikkoP
Visitor
1 0 0

I have the exact same question. The variables country of origin and customs code can be added to the products in shopify. But the fields are useless if these fields are not in the Liquid variables list and there is no information anywhere on the code needed to add this variable to the invoice template. The liquid variables list in shopify should be updated to add these 2 variables, there is no reason for it not to be on the list as it is a standard variable. It just seems like these 2 variables missing on the Liquid variables list is a bug/error in Shopify that should be fixed

hotel-blanked
12 0 0

IF you have difficulty to classification HS code, I will help you to support your business. ALL of apparel Product HS code, Textile, Toys, Garment etc

Please open this link : https://www.linkedin.com/in/specialty-coffee-arabica-1a5929200

I also can be your dropship partner. Open to discuss.