Having Trouble Making Products Available on All Platforms?

wedontlift_mel
3 0 0

I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue? I have been making lots of products the past few weeks- the last step I take is to make them available on:

• Online Store
  • Point Of Sale
  • Messenger
  • Facebook Shop
  • Amazon
  • Facebook
  • Google

However, lately, when I go to do this I hit the "Save" button and when the page refreshes it still says "Available on 0 channels and apps". If I do it again, it will say "Available on Online Store" and only the online store. If I try to set it available to all of them a third time it will actually not save- the page refreshes but the "Save" button is still there, and when you try to back out of the page it gives a warning that changes have been made and not saved.

I've ended up having to develop a workaround where I find the products I've made on the "../admin/products" list and then tick the checkbox on the ones I need to make available, click the "More Actions" drop down, select "Make Products Available", and then hit the "Make Products Available" button there in order to make them publish to all my different platforms. Sometimes I need to do this multiple times for it to actually work.

It's frustrating and time consuming, and I was wondering if anyone was having similar difficulty/has developed a solution?

0 Likes
rainbowrocks
2 0 0

I have the same issue. After ticking all the boxes, it only saves 'Online shop' as available. Have you solved it yet?

0 Likes
wedontlift_mel
3 0 0

Unfortunately no. I am still having this issue.

0 Likes