Having trouble with mobile view

eldanipo
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi all,

I've been having problems with my site when I try to access it from a mobile device.
The address is www.coesam.co.jp and here is what I see (image below). Pictures don't show.

IMG_0220.PNGIMG_0221.PNG

I'd appreciate if anyone could help me.
Thank you very much in advance.

Replies 8 (8)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

we're happy to help you

pls have a Patience we are working on it.

Thank you

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

Hi

I don't get any issue related to it.

all is working properly

Thank you

eldanipo
Visitor
3 0 0

First of all, thanks a lot for checking. 

Would it be something I need to change on my end?
Would it be possible to see a screen shot? I've asked some people around me and none of us can see the site properly. 

Thanks in advance. 

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

I think your Store Speed is slow or either their Net connection is slow to load your Site.

Thank you

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

You Have to optimize your Store content for much speed load.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

Zworthkey_0-1614580869220.png

we have analyzed your website speed. All are going well no any issue .

Not applicable

Hi @eldanipo 

Hope this message finds you well. 

The error occurs on iOS devices and on Safari on Mac os. Everything works in chrome and on android.

http://joxi.ru/82QDkyRSwJ6e9m  - a lot of errors in JS. These errors only exist on Safari, and most likely there are things that are not supported in Safari.

http://joxi.ru/Grqzb3Qs4BVgMm  - we noticed that jquery, like bootstrap, is inserted directly into theme. liquid. Perhaps one of the reasons for the error.

By any chance, you didn't customize your theme? Maybe after the changes in Safari, there were so many errors. You can check this by rolling back theme. liquid to its original state http://joxi.ru/BA0MLgySMx9eDr . If the errors have disappeared, then the problem is in the customization and you will need to contact the one who did it.

Otherwise, the problem is in the theme itself. Then contact the developers of the theme.

This is all our guesswork. In any case, you will have to debag to find out the real reason why it has become. There is a possibility that Safari does not support what was done in the customization. And those who did this, not take it into account.

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @eldanipo,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I took a look also on my mobile device and see the same as you. I am using an Apple XR phone. I checked on my Mac and everything looks good in that regard. 

As @Anonymous pointed out, it is more than likely a theme issue. I can see it's not a Shopify developed theme. Did you make any customizations to it? I would recommend reaching out to the theme developer about this as they would know their theme code better than anyone else. 

Thanks, Nick

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.