Solved

Help ASAP- Shopify payment isn't working at check out

PleaseKnock
11 0 0

Hey guys I need help ASAP

For some reason no one is able to make a payment on my site, everyone gets a red message saying "Your payment could not be processed at this time, please try again in a few minutes"

What could be the problem?

Thanks!

Danna

Accepted Solution (1)
r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

This is an accepted solution.

Danna,

Your answer was very helpful as apparently, my problem was that the product price did not reach Stripe's minimum! 

Glad to hear that helped! Feel free to mark the answer as a solution 😉

Can you please explain to me how to open a ticket with support directly? (So I know for the future)

I have https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact bookmarked – just in case 😉

Also, Would it be possible for you to answer my other problem regarding the newsletter confirmation email:

Did you already start a thread with this issue? If not, please do so – feel free to reference me in it (however – i'm not too sure i have a solution right at the bat yet 😉 )

Mario

★ Ja, man kann mich buchen; schreib mir eine Nachricht!
★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

Danna,

it's ALWAYS useful to provide as much information about your system as possible, so we can duplicate and check the issue when trying to help. The URL would be the least.

A search brought up this: https://community.shopify.com/c/Payments-Shipping-Fulfillment/Your-payment-could-not-be-processed-at... 

Have you filed a ticket with the support directly yet?

Mario

★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte
PleaseKnock
11 0 0

Hey thanks Mario!
Your answer was very helpful as apparently, my problem was that the product price did not reach Stripe's minimum! 
Can you please explain to me how to open a ticket with support directly? (So I know for the future)
Also, Would it be possible for you to answer my other problem regarding the newsletter confirmation email:

Hey guys,
I have a question regarding the newsletter confirmation email.
After I send out a test email to myself for 'customer email confirmation' I receive an email with a 'Subscribe' button, and when I press 'Subscribe' it takes me to a 4 0 4 on my website page. I don't want it to go to my website but just show a "Thanks for subscribing" in the email page itself. How do I fix this?

Thanks in advance, 

Danna
r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

This is an accepted solution.

Danna,

Your answer was very helpful as apparently, my problem was that the product price did not reach Stripe's minimum! 

Glad to hear that helped! Feel free to mark the answer as a solution 😉

Can you please explain to me how to open a ticket with support directly? (So I know for the future)

I have https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact bookmarked – just in case 😉

Did you already start a thread with this issue? If not, please do so – feel free to reference me in it (however – i'm not too sure i have a solution right at the bat yet 😉 )

Mario

Studio Mitte