Help Move Search Bar to Middle and Login/Sign up on right next to Cart -Simple Theme

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi.

I need help moving the search bar on my shopify store to the middle of the header and also moving login/signup next to the Cart on the right. Something similar to the attached photo. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Store address:https://phone-world-sydney.myshopify.com/

desired search and login.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Phoenixx
Please share your site URL.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Highlighted

Hello
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.medium-up--two-fifths {
    float: right !important;
    width: 13% !important;
}

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thank you but that did not exactly work the way I was hoping for. I need the cart to be at the far right end after login/signup and search bar has not moved to the middle. Below is the result after adding your suggested CSS.

Capture1.PNG

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

Try to add above in css file.

Whats app
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thanks heaps! This did not make any difference but I think it looks good to me

Just one more thing I needed to do is to center the product title and price. Can you help?

0 Likes