Help - Show featured image until a variant is selected

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

1. I am trying to show featured image until variant is selected. I followed this tutorial: https://shopify.dev/tutorials/customize-theme-show-featured-image-on-product-page . However, I can't seem to settle step 11. Could it be because I don't have the Product.liquid Snippet or Single-product.liquid Snippet (as described in step 10)?

2. Also, once I show the featured image until variant is selected, is it possible to still display the MINIMUM price (ie. display the price of the lowest-priced variant) of the product even before the variant is selected?

I'm asking the 2nd question because it mentioned in the notes of the tutorial link above that: "Because this customization prevents a variant from being selected by default, your theme may not show a product price until after the customer selects a variant. This is expected behavior because products with variants do not have a featured price. The price that is displayed is determined by the variant that is selected."

I seek your assistance on the above 2 queries. Thank you so much. The link to my webpage is www.jazzupco.com. You may also contact me at hello@jazzupco.com

Lawrence

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi, anyone can provide some help with this query? Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi, is there anyone the can assist with my query above? Thank you so much.

0 Likes