!!Help linking inactive shopify website back to my account!!

TheLoveleelife
3 0 0

Hi, has anyone had any luck reaching customer support? I have an account with a website through shopify and have been inactive for a few months, although still paying. I want to relaunch my site but it is no where to be found on my shopify account.  The website is still active and I can find it when I put in my web name, I have also been paying monthly for this shopify account. However, When i log in there is no website connected or a shop anywhere on my account. Please help!! Where did it all go? Why is there no customer support number this is insane.

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1076 94 174

Hi, @TheLoveleelife 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble contacting our support! We recently shifted to a web callback model to help you faster. To speak to our team directly, please follow these steps: 

• Navigate to our Help Center and select the option to log in or continue without logging in
  • Enter your question in the search bar
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Continue" under "Get Support" 

With that said, I'm also happy to help you from here!

To clarify, your login for our Community here can differ from the login for your Shopify store, which is why you may be having trouble!

Please head to this link here, and enter the email address you used to sign up for your Shopify store. You will then be emailed the credentials to log into your account! If this doesn't help, let me know and I'll reach out to you directly. 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
TheLoveleelife
3 0 0

Hi! thank you for replying. nothing is working. would you please reach out to me directly for my phone number? thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1076 94 174

Hi, @TheLoveleelife 

I've sent you an email so I can continue to help you from there. The subject line says "Shopify Support - Accessing Account" 

Talk soon! 

0 Likes
TheLoveleelife
3 0 0

can you please send the email to my correct email address theloveleelifeny@gmail.com . I am not able to reply from the other email.. I would greatly appreciate it thank you

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1076 94 174

I just cc'd that email on the original thread! 

Talk soon  

0 Likes