Help logging in

Kaybass
2 0 0
Hello i brought a domain which is registered with Shopify but when i go to put in my email, it says it’s not associated with my store. Please help! I’ve already tried the send password to email and i never get an email
0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 86 120

Hey, @Kaybass!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I understand you're having some difficulty accessing your Shopify account, and I'm happy to help out. Since the system is telling you that your email address is not associated with your store, and the password reset email hasn't gone through, that tells me that the email address you used to sign up was either different than the one you're trying with, or perhaps was entered incorrectly. 

If you have an alternate email address that you may have used, please check you inbox on that to see if you received the password reset email. If you don't have another email address that you use, then the email address as most likely entered incorrectly at the time of signing up for your account. In cases like this, in order for our team to assist with updating the email on file we need to first verify you are indeed the account owner. This can only be done via our live chat or phone support, or via email. Please head over to our Help Center and open a support ticket with our team. Our team will then be able to work with you securely towards regaining you access to the account in question. 

I hope to see this all sorted out shortly for you! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Kaybass
2 0 0

don’t know how to start a support claim ticket or the live talk with a staff member. 

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 86 120

Hey, @Kaybass!

In order to open a support ticket with our team, head over to our Help Center via this LINK. Once on that page, follow through the prompts and you will be brought to a page with our current available options to contact support. While there may be times that the phone option is not available due to business volume, our live chat and email should remain available 24/7. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes