Help making my website look better and optimize for mobile

Lovasa
Excursionist
31 0 2

Hello! I need advice and maybe technical help with making my website work for mobile!

I have gotten into this project of making a store of my own for a few months now, I've been procrastinating a lot in the past month since my subscription expired and I have my time full of college and work, so I stagnated a lot in developing my store. I am facing the problems of: Menus and Mobile Optimisation. That's everything that is bothering me SO MUCH that it makes me lose hope a lot of times. In my opinion, I think a I chose to do more than I can chew, since clothing stores tend to have A LOT of products and menus. I have a hard time displaying my menus, getting products to be in the right ones and whatnot. I do want to start taking things one by one and hopefully finish my website.

I've made this post to tackle the problem of mobile optimization, and yes, making it feel better to use on mobile is a priority, but right now, it bothers me so much that images and other things don't keep their ratio ( I hope this is the term ) on mobile. Like, you can see just under the header, the images tend to get zoomed in and text look weird, let alone the fact that they load in a strange way when opening on mobile. Also, the worst one is just above the footer, the text stays big while the image shrinks, and it overlaps the image.

Sorry if I didn't explain my problem in the best way, I hope you are having a great day and, if you could give me a few minutes, it would help a great lot!

*Sorry for any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language

**Store: lovasa-shop.com

0 Likes
Galvins
Tourist
11 0 1

@Lovasa 

Please check your message, we can discuss this problem.

Have a nice day.

Lovasa
Excursionist
31 0 2

Hello!  I did but... there's none.

0 Likes