Help to split my dropdown menu into columns

Blandy
Tourist
5 0 0

Pleeeeease help me!!  I am new to Shopify and useless with coding etc and I think this problem involves coding!  I am hoping to get my new site live in a week or so and it's looking good apart from the dropdown menus, one in particular.  I have a 'Brand' menu and as I have quite a few brands it is just a massive vertical menu!  I want this to look better and have the customer scroll less, so I would like to split it into horizontal columns rather than just one long list.  I'm on the Brooklyn theme and really need help with this if possible please...  I have a screenshot of my menu to show what i'm talking about - the pictured menu goes even further down but you have to scroll through it...Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 13.59.50.png

0 Likes
SWSolutions
Trailblazer
193 25 47

Can you share me the shop URL?

For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
If your problem solved then Like & Accept this Solution.
Email ID: silencewebsolutions@gmail.com
0 Likes
Blandy
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi there - i'm still building it so it is not live as yet.   This is the URL at the moment https://dissent-skate-shop.myshopify.com/

I'm debating at the moment wether to pay for a theme that has it built in?

0 Likes

@Blandy 

Please share the storefront password as well.

diego_ezfy_0-1600108158638.png

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes
Blandy
Tourist
5 0 0
Thanks for your help, i’ve decided to go with the Testament theme though and it has the mega menu built in. Thank-you

0 Likes
Aguslinda
5 0 0

Hi!

My dropdown is too long, and gets cut off on some pages. 

I've seen all the posts about this, but I tried them and think that they don't apply to the block shop theme.

My site is https://debsboutique.com.au/

Can you help me?

Thank you!!!

A.

0 Likes

Hi @Aguslinda 

For the sake of organization please create a new question with your issue, I'll assist you.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes