Help with code for cart header colors.

12 0 0

Hi, 

I did a search but i couldn't find and other posts on this subject.

i need some help enditing the code for my cart. i wish to change the colour of the cart headers, the varient title and the displayed prices. i have everything else set up how i like it. but as things stand these colors are the wrong way around and. i thing i will cry if i have to redo everything else just to change these small things. any advice would be appreciated as i just cant find the sections of code i need to edit to comple the theme. many thanks andrew  screenshot highlighted cart header menus .pngscreenshot highlighted cart variant.png

0 Likes

Hello 

You can use this css 

.cart .cart__row th:nth-child(2) {
    color: red;
}

This css is according to the default theme but as you are using some paid theme so classes might differ.

Please share your site URL so that I will let you know the exact css.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Content Writer | Digital Marketing | SEO Expert | Site Optimization | Web Design | Web Development
0 Likes
12 0 0

Thanks.

https://ajw-automotive.com/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1 

What do I need to look out for when I want to customise elements? It's taking me ages to find within the coding.

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

I wish I had the confidence to do this sooner.

}
.cart__line__nums{
color:#ed1b24;
}

added this code to cart in theme.scss

0 Likes
12 0 0

final question

i have added the code and for the most part it has worked. but now it has overridden some custom code for cartCost.

I have tried the !important tag and it doesnt fix the issue. what can i do instead?

they are conflicting with each other but i dont know how to slove it.

cartCost {
color: #ed1b24 !important;
}

span.money {
color:#1075bd;
}

0 Likes