i mean one of this , the right folder where the line is

Meitza_1-1623942409757.png

0 Likes
Lilith
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
493 56 133

Hi, @Meitza!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

I'm glad to see that you're taking the time to look up the elements on your site and how your site is functioning! This is a great step in improving the performance of your site and auditing your use of apps.

To find that element you're looking for, the first step is to look up the class name you have in that inspection tool you're using. You can then use an extension built by Bold (one of our Partners). This is a nifty tool that helps you search all of your theme files for any snippet. It's a time saver if you're looking for where a specific element may be.

Do you want to remove something or edit the way that it functions/looks on your site? If you want to remove an app snippet that was added by an app you installed, you can simply uninstall the app. Sometimes if there are remnant snippets you can reach out to the developer of that app to help you remove it as well.

Since you're looking into your theme performance and code, I recommend taking a look at your SEO. We've got a guide here that can help with diving into the site structure aspect of your SEO. However, that isn't the only way to improve SEO. There are various methods you can use to improve the ranking of your site.

That said, if you're more hands-off when it comes to code and SEO, you're not alone. That's why we have some partnerships with experts that can help you out if you need a hand at any time. In this case, I highly recommend hiring one of our partners to help you. You can find a suitable Shopify Partner in the Experts Marketplace or request a quote by following this guide here.

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

1. Download this Google Chrome Extension: (you need to use Google Chrome): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/shopify-theme-file-search/mhchmhfecfdpaifljcfebnlaiaphfkmb
2. In your Shopify Admin, go to Online Store > Themes > Edit Code
3. In the new box that appears with the extension (top right corner) search for the code you want. In your case "htusb" will do it.

diego_ezfy_0-1624688579282.png

If it does not show up, this code is being injected dynamically via an app, which means it's not inside your theme.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Product page slider & thumbnails with swiping for free themes: Minimal | Debut | Brooklyn | Supply
◦ Replace apps with simple copy/paste code snippets. Examples clicking here.
0 Likes