Hi, how do I change text colour and add underlne to hard coded txt pls?

Solved
FamineOfBeauty
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi, I'm am a COMPLETE novice when it comes to this. A complete and utter novice and your help would be greatly appreciated.

Please see following link to my page. I'm wanting to change the text colour and add an underline to the text 'Click here for sizing & robe information'. The reason I want to do this is I want it look like a hyperlink: https://famineofbeauty.co.nz/products/ashley-bloomfield-bathrobe

The 'Click here for sizing & robe information' was hard coded text done by theme team. This liquidy stuff they've done is as follows:

{% comment %} Added by Robert S at Shopify Theme Support May 21, 2020 {% endcomment %}
{% if product.options contains 'Size' %}
<a class="size-chart-open-popup" href="#size-chart">Click here for sizing & robe information</a>
{% endif %}

If somebody is able to help me change the text colour and add an underline to entire text, that would be fantastic thank you : )

Stay safe, stay well and stay kind.

Arohanui (Big love in Maori)

Kevin

0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
252 5 18

Hi,  hope you are doing well and great this is Syed Mustafa an experienced Shopify Developer I've gone through your issue details and it matches my expertise I can solve this issue for you but it will be a paid service so if interested please feel free to discuss with me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com. Thanks 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
juansmartdev
Explorer
46 11 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

For this you can copy and replace that piece of code with the following one. The only thing that you need to do is replace the "PUT_YOUR_HEX_COLOR_HERE" with the code for your color. You can choose the color here Color Picker and copy the HEX code.

{% if product.options contains 'Size' %}
<a class="size-chart-open-popup" href="#size-chart" style="color: PUT_YOUR_HEX_COLOR_HERE"><u>Click here for sizing & robe information</u></a>
{% endif %}

Regards,

Juan

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Worked for 2 years as Shopify Developer.
◦ Contact me at: juansmartdev@beeethereal.com
FamineOfBeauty
Tourist
4 0 2

Awesome....Fantastic. Thank you very much for this. It worked - YAY : )

juansmartdev
Explorer
46 11 14

Your welcome

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Worked for 2 years as Shopify Developer.
◦ Contact me at: juansmartdev@beeethereal.com
0 Likes