Hide certain filters / tags for certain collections

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there,

New to Shopify and also new to the community. I am using Warehouse theme for my new shop and am trying to create some collections. I sent the 'Warehouse-team' a question too, but this one is for the filters/tags.

I have products which are suitable for different kind of smartphones. For example; I have a charger that is suitable for Samsung models and iPhone models. I created a collection called 'Chargers' as a 'category' and want to create 'iPhone chargers' as a subcategory. This works like a charm, but all products have a tag like 'Suitable for_iPhone X, Suitable for_iPhone 12, Suitable for_Samsung Galaxy S20' and so on. So this product will be available on subcategory/collection 'iPhone chargers' and 'Samsung chargers'. However, because of the tags the 'Suitable for_Samsung Galaxy S20' is also visible on the collection page 'iPhone chargers'. Is it possible to remove this? So 'iPhone collections' only have filters/tags for iPhone and 'Samsung collections'  only for Samsung?

Tried to search for this on the community, but couldn't find the answer.

Hope someone can help out.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Please share:
- your store URL;
- page URL with the issue you mention;
- storefront password (if your store has one).

I'll help you to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I am currently available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi @diego_ezfy ,

Thank you for your quick reply. My store (https://bit.ly/3jE49GJ) is still in development, couldn't find the DM button so password is: atamedia_0-1603901890925.png

Where I am trying to create this: https://bit.ly/3e7er0I

You see on the left of the filters it says 'Samsung Galaxy S20', but I am on the 'iPhone' page. So I want to only show the iPhone models here. Problem is that a lot of products are suitable for iPhones, Samsungs and other smartphones.

Kind regards, Arash

0 Likes