Hiding Brooklyn Theme Slideshow Controls

Solved

Hi guys, I have created my store (here) using the Brooklyn theme and need to hide the slideshow buttons on the main banner of the homepage (the pause, play, etc.). Can someone please help? 

M Umar Khan
Co-Founder & COO
Operations & Marketing | The Wudhu Socks
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello 

Add this css at bottom of
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

button.hero__pause {
    display: none;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes

Sorry, replied twice. 

M Umar Khan
Co-Founder & COO
0 Likes

Hi! Thank you for your reply. The solution worked great for the play/pause button. However, I wanted to hide the arrows as well on the banner. Is there any way to do so?

M Umar Khan
Co-Founder & COO
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello 

Add this css at the bottom of same file.

button.slick-prev {
    display: none!important;
}
button.slick-next {
    display: none!important;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
Worked like a charm. Thank you so much for the help!

M Umar Khan
Co-Founder & COO
0 Likes
Margo_Anderson
1 0 0

This didn't work. Suggestions?

0 Likes
ArnoldM
1 0 0

Thank you! Clean look. 

0 Likes