Hiding Quantity Inventory Tracking

HauteBoxxx
2 0 0

Hey Shopify Experts! I will be launching my site soon and before I do, I really need some assistance in figuring out how to stop showing the inventory quantity on my product page. I've tried manually disabling it through Product Bulk editing without success. I've also tried to export the csv file and remove the data listed under the inventory tracking and that did not work.  I used StockSyn app to upload the product feeds but I'm having a horrible time disabling the inventory. Wondering if you have any recommendations to assist me?  

Thanks so much!

0 Likes

Hi, its simple. just goto theme customization, on the bottom of the page, left side you can see the option to edit colors, typography,etc (theme settings). click on that and there you can see "product grid" to edit how your product page should look. click on that and there you can see the option to enable/disable the inventory quantity on the product page. if you need any assistance text me

The Leader Media, Shopify Agency for Brands
Hire Us- Email: support@theleadermedia.com, WhatsApp: +917012490592 - Skype: live:197268f709e05aec
0 Likes
HauteBoxxx
2 0 0

Hi there,

Thanks for your response. I'm using the Debut Theme and I did not see an option to select product grid under theme settings? Am I missing something?

0 Likes

Hi, i see. kindly contact me on email/whatsapp/skype. will help u out to fix this

The Leader Media, Shopify Agency for Brands
Hire Us- Email: support@theleadermedia.com, WhatsApp: +917012490592 - Skype: live:197268f709e05aec
0 Likes