High ranked existing pages on another platform

dhyden180
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

I am switching to Shopify from WordPress.  My current site on WordPress has a ton of pages that rank really well.  What is the best way to keep those rankings when i move over to Shopify? Do i need to duplicate them on Shopify? I have roughly 3,000 pages on my WordPress site.  Thanks in advance.  

Matt
Replies 2 (2)

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1135

Hi @dhyden180

Welcome to Shopify forum! 

We’re LitExtension - the world-leading shopping cart migration expert. Our company has had the honor to perform 150,000+ shopping cart migration projects for over 50,000 customers worldwide. 

You can count on our migration service. We provide various Additional Options to extend your data import functionality including SEO URLs migration service. The service allows you to migrate Products and Categories URLs from your WordPress to Shopify. The maintained URLs will help keep the SEO ranking that you have built up for years.

When using LitExtension’s service, we guarantee that:

- Totally FREE 24/7 dedicated support via various channels: email, LiveChat, Skype,...

- 30 day money back guarantee to prove confidence in our services and prove confidence in our services and the value to our customers.

Currently, you can run the Free Demo via LitExtension Store Migration app on Shopify App Store. You can also get 5% off by using SHOPIFY05 discount code when purchasing. 

Feel free to chat with us via LitExtension’s website or email: contact@litextension.com even when running the demo, we will support you dedicatedly and timely.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify

Cart2Cart-Team
Shopify Partner
133 0 8

Hello @dhyden180,

we would like to suggest an automated solution to your issue - the Cart2Cart migration service. We will be happy to help you transfer your current WP site to Shopify without any data loss or business interruption. The transfer process is quick and easy. Even a person with little to no technical experience can easily manage it. You just need to configure the Migration Wizard and we will take care of everything else. 

Another benefit of an automated migration is the possibility to choose some of the additional migration options to refine your data transfer. This way you can save the SEO ranking of your store and migrate the SEO URLs of categories and products to a newly set up e-shop. 

As a market leader with over 10 years of experience and more than 200,000 successful migrations, Cart2Cart can meet any of your migration needs and transfer the data quickly and efficiently.

Also, be sure to try our free demo migration. It's an excellent opportunity to test the service in action. The 24/7 customer support team will be happy to answer all your migration-related questions.

Just contact us and we will do our best to provide you with the best service possible!

Best regards, 

Cart2Cart Team

Cart2Cart - Automated Shopping Cart Migration Service

Automate the process of Shopify migration from 90+ eCommerce platforms using the Cart2Cart`s migration solution.