How To Center Align Embedded Instagram Post

mochi10
3 0 0

Hello! Our site's theme is Debut but I embed Instagram post to blog posts manually by pasting the code into the html. But when previewed, it aligns to the left. Does anyone happen to know what code should I put and where to put it? 

Thank you so much in advance~

0 Likes

Hi,
Please share your store URL & Screenshot, So I will give you proper solution here !

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
mochi10
3 0 0

Here is the url of the store: https://impressionperfecthair.com/

and here is the screenshot you asked for. the embedded video is flushed to the left. This is only a preview since i'm still trying to figure out how to format it. It's not published on the website. 

mochi10_0-1608962036758.png

0 Likes
mochi10
3 0 0

May I ask for a follow up?

0 Likes

@mochi10 

We need to see the page with the issue to be able to help you.

Please follow these instructions to share your unpublished theme and share the faulty theme's URL with us so we can assist you.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Product page slider & thumbnails with swiping for free themes: Minimal | Debut | Brooklyn | Supply
◦ Replace apps with simple copy/paste code snippets. Examples clicking here.
0 Likes