How can I add badge homepage?

Highlighted
7 0 0

Greetings Id like to add these badged “shipping truck symbol” etc to my homepage here is the look I want (mysmartpaw.com)  ->Lightning Fast Customer Support,Free Worldwide Shipping,

30 Days Risk-Free Guarantee

my website smartypetsies.com password chatsi

I would like to add below this part   "

Long-Lasting Battery: Battery lasts up to 6 months on standby mode and can easily be replaced anytime!"

I know nothing about coding if anyone could guide me step by step how do I add the exact same "ICONS" with the same "TEXT on them" to the below Long Lasting battery part

I appreciate so so much thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

For this sort of request you need to attach a reference website so the programmers can know exactly what you're looking for. 

Additionally it would require Liquid/CSS/Javascript knowledge to implement this feature, I'm afraid that unfortunately there is no simple copy-paste solution otherwise I'd happily guide you through.

In case you're unfamiliar with these technologies you'll likely want to hire a Shopify developer to assist you.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I am currently available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes