How can I change the rating stars yellow color

Hanilab
1 0 0

I have the Shopify Product Reviews app. From the app settings I changed the color of the rating stars to pink. However, on the main page the rating stars color remains yellow with one star only changing in color to pink!

Anyone knows how to fix this issue. Couldn't find an answer on google or youtube.

Rating stars.png

0 Likes
Ren7
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
693 47 105

Hi, there

My name is Ren from the Shopify support team, hoping to help out here. What is the name of your theme? The star colour should definitely completely change so it's possible that the theme you are using has some built-in stylization code overriding the changes you're trying to make. If it's a Shopify supported theme, we should be able to fix that up but if it's a third-party theme you'll want to contact them directly.

Did you add the Product review app before or after your current theme? You can always try backing up your data and then uninstalling and reinstalling the app. To do this, click on Settings and find the export button and the uninstall snippet button. Be sure to review the installation process first: 
15-19-6pt6n-9wysc

Let me know if that does the trick! 

Ren | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
ivanciuc
1 0 0

i have the same problem the start are the same color as the text but i realy want them to be yellow and i dont know how to change only the stars color without the text 

0 Likes